Welcome to the MindPowerClothing.com website (the ‘site’). FCTonline Limited trading as MindPowerClothing.com (“we”, “us”, “our”). terms and conditions for use. Please read through them carefully before placing your order. By accessing this website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
Please also read our Privacy Statement regarding personal information provided by you.
Before placing an order, if you have any queries relating to these terms and conditions please email us.
We may change these terms from time to time without notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received.
1. Delivery charges and estimated timescales are specified in the ‘Deliveries and Returns’ section on the site.
2. Goods must be returned within 14 days of receipt for an exchange or refund. Please refer to the ‘Deliveries and Returns’ section for full returns information.
3. Refunds will only be made to the original credit/debit card.
4. You have the right to cancel a contract. If items have been produced or the order processed prior to the cancellation then a charge will be incurred.
5. If you wish to cancel a contract, please write or email us clearly stating your full details, invoice number and cancellation instructions.
6. Once you have cancelled the contract, you have a legal “duty of care” to take good care of the goods. You must return the goods to us at your expense to the address below – we would advise that you use a recorded delivery service for small items and an insured courier service for larger items. Please mark all parcels clearly with your returns number.
7. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the website. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery.
8. All sizes and measurements are approximate, however we do make every effort to ensure they are as accurate as possible. Garment sizes differ as manufacturer’s sizes vary, and bodies and people’s perception of their sizes vary.
9. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. We reserve the right to refuse orders where product information has been mispublished including prices and promotions. An order is considered confirmed only after it has been dispatched to the customer.
10. All order details, including printing and garment specifications, delivery addresses, dates required and contact details must be submitted IN WRITING by the customer, either via the website ordering process, email or letter. Mind Power Clothing cannot be held responsible for any omissions, non or late deliveries or disputed garment specifications where the customer has not submitted their order in writing before order processing. We therefore strongly advise customers to order via the website or if orders are made over the telephone, customers must ensure a written confirmation is emailed or posted.
11. Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices are inclusive of VAT.
12. Goods are subject to availability. As there is a delay between the time when the order is placed and the time when the order is accepted, the stock position relating to particular items may change. If an item you have ordered becomes out of stock before we accept the order we shall notify you via email as soon as possible.
13. When you place an order request on our website we shall email you an acknowledgement of your intended order. Our acceptance of an order does not take place until dispatch of the order, at which point the purchase contract will be made and you will be charged.
14.We reserve the right to refuse an order. Non-acceptance of any order may result from any of the following:
– The product ordered being unavailable from stock.
– Our inability to obtain authorisation of payment.
– The identification of an error within the production information (including price).
15. If there are any problems with your order we shall contact you via phone or email. We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time.
16. The laws of England shall govern the contract between us and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England. Your statutory rights are not affected.
17. We will take all reasonable care, in so far as in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the website.
18. Where applicable, you may cancel your order in accordance with your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations. If the item has been processed, a charge may be incurred in cases where our costs cannot otherwise be recovered.
19. Payment can be made by any method specified in the Order Form. We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, however, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by you.
20. All prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rate and are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system. The total cost of the order is the price of the products ordered plus the delivery charge.
21. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
22. The payment charge is due at the time of ordering.
23. Mind Power Clothing shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
24. All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to FCTonline Limited. Any use of the site or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of FCTonline Limited.
25. Mind Power Clothing has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website. To the extent permitted by applicable law, ‘brand’ disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
26. Certain (hypertext) links in this site will lead to websites which are not under the control of Mind Power Clothing or FCTOnline Limited. When you activate any of these you will leave the Mind Power Clothing website and FCTonline Limited have no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of the material on any website, which is not under the control of FCTonline Limited.
27. These exclusions of liability shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Mind Power Clothing, FCTOnline Limited or any of its employees or agents.
28. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provisions of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed sever-able and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.